Oct 16th, 2017
On this week’s show we talk with traditional archer and bowyer of Omega Longbows, Kegan McCabe. We discuss how Kegan came to be a bowyer, his passion for creating longbows, common questions of those new to traditional archery and more. Traditional archery is a growing trend that doesn’t show signs of slowing down any time soon. Listen in and gain some knowledge of traditional bowhunting from someone who makes his living hand crafting high performance longbows!
Products & Resources mentioned:
- Omega Longbows Website
- Omega Longbows Facebook Page
- The Traditional Bowyer’s Bible
- The Bent Stick by Paul Comstock
- The Push – A Traditional Archery Film
- Simmons Sharks Broadheads
- Zwickey Eskimo Broadheads
- Kegan’s email – email@example.com
We’d like to thank our sponsor, Village Glass Company of South Lyon, MI.